Tuesday, December 23, 2014

24 December

Good morning, and happy Christmas Eve!

Sadly, I have even less voice today than I did yesterday, so I will not be able to talk to you very well.

You have a packet to read and complete about the Hero's Journey and how "The Wizard 
of Oz" connects to it. Please complete the packet. When you are finished, you may leave.

I still have a TON of printing I have to do for the portfolios, so I will be in and out of the classroom today. I'm sorry about this.

If you have questions about office hours for Sunday or Monday, see the email I sent yesterday.

I brought in candy to share. Please only take 1 piece, as it is for your class AND the boys' class. IF you can't eats nuts, you should not take one, because they are made with peanut butter.

It has been wonderful to work with you this semester and I wish you all the best for next semester and your college career!

Thank you, ladies!

No comments:

Post a Comment